Last Updated: October 23, 2020
Collection of Personal Information
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. We collect Personal Information through our Website, including:
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Associated organization
Use of Personal Information
We and our service providers use Personal Information for purposes such as:
- Providing the Website functionality and fulfilling your requests.
- To provide the Website’s functionality to you.
- To respond to your inquiries and pledges and to fulfill your requests, such as when you submit one of our online forms or request to receive our newsletter.
- To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Providing you with our newsletter and/or other marketing materials and facilitating social sharing.
- To send you marketing related emails, with information about our projects, plans, and other news about our organization.
- To facilitate social sharing functionality that you choose to use.
- Analyzing Personal Information for business reporting and providing personalized services.
- To analyze or predict our users’ preferences, so we can improve our Website.
- To better understand your interests and preferences, so that we can personalize our interactions with you and provide you with information tailored to your interests.
- Aggregating and/or anonymizing Personal Information.
- We may aggregate and/or anonymize Personal Information so that it will no longer be considered Personal Information. We do so to generate other data for our use, which we may use and disclose for any purpose, as it no longer identifies you or any other individual. provide you with information tailored to your interests.
- Accomplishing our business purposes.
- For data analysis, for example, to improve the efficiency of our Website;
- For audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and to address legal, regulatory, or contractual requirements;
- For fraud and security monitoring purposes, for example, to detect and prevent cyberattacks or attempts to commit identity theft;
- For enhancing, improving, repairing, maintaining, or modifying our Website;
- For identifying usage trends, for example, understanding which parts of our Website are of most interest to users; and
- For determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, so that we can adapt our campaigns to the needs and interests of our users. provide you with information tailored to your interests.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We disclose Personal Information to third parties, including:
- To our third party service providers, to facilitate services they provide to us.
- These can include providers of services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, information technology and related infrastructure provision, email delivery, and other services.
Other Uses and Disclosures
We may also use and disclose Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable law, to respond to requests from public and government authorities, to cooperate with law enforcement, or for other legal reasons; (b) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (c) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you, or others. We may use, disclose or transfer your Personal Information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. Our Website collects Other Information such as:
- Browser and device information
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies
- Demographic information and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity
- Information that has been aggregated in a manner such that it no longer reveals your specific identity
Collection of Other Information
We and our service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Your browser or device.
- Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Mac), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, and Internet browser type and version. We use this information to ensure that the Website functions properly.
Uses and Disclosures of Other Information
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, we may use and disclose it for the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information as detailed in this Policy. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information. If we do, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
We give you choices regarding our use of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. If you no longer want to receive marketing related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt out by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ option at the bottom of the email.
Please note that if you opt out of receiving marketing related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, from which you cannot opt out.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
USE OF THE WEBSITE BY MINORS
The Website is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 13.
The Website is controlled and operated by us from the United States, and it is not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States.
Put Me In! Inc.
414 36th Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94121